Your Business Event
If you're reading this page, you're probably celebrating a company milestone, holding an awards dinner or hosting an important black tie event.
If so, these will probably sound familiar to you:
"We need to impress our clients, sponsors and colleagues, so they'll still be talking about us for months after the event."
"We'd like everyone to relax and enjoy themselves, not just talk about work all evening."
"We want to prevent overcrowding at the bar, and avoid people getting drunk too early which could ruin the whole event."
"We've got a lot planned, so we need a way to seat everyone for dinner quickly and to keep them seated between courses."
"Our clients have high expectations and they've 'seen it all before', so we need something new and exciting with a real WOW factor to make our event even bigger and better than the last."
All Hustle no Hassle
Stress-free Solutions for a successful event
Over the past 12 years I've developed my performances to offer practical, stress-free solutions to the many challenges that occur at business events.
In booking me, you're not only hiring me to make your event fun, exciting and memorable but as a strong, reliable ambassador of your brand who's able to solve meaningful problems at your event to help make it a roaring success.
Corporate doesn't mean boring!
A great atmosphere is crucial and can be the make or break of any event.
- We all dread being at ‘that party’ where no one is interacting and the room is filled with awkward, forced small talk, no one can relax and people end up leaving early or wishing they could.
- Often people reach for alcohol in awkward situations, which can totally ruin an event if people get too drunk too early.
- It's important to break the ice quickly, get everyone relaxed and set the right tone for the rest of the event.
How I can help:
- I mingle with guests, approaching small groups with interactive and highly visual effects
- Everything happens right in front of them and even in their own hands.
- I get everyone chatting, laughing and having fun from the get-go, bringing people together and getting them to interact.
- Once I've got everyone in the mood, I leave them with a great conversation starter and mutual talking points before moving on.
Stay on Time with 'Table Trickery'
Even meticulously planned events can be stressful and logistical nightmares when they run late
- If guests are unable to hear announcements clearly they'll simply ignore them.
- This wastes valuable time herding everyone into the dining area.
- Other hold-ups occur when guests interfere with seating plans, or start wandering between tables before the next course.
How I can help:
- To get guests into their seats quickly and keep them there, I stop performing just before guests are seated.
- I then approach each table with a personal mini show. This gives them an incentive to find their seats quickly.
- Guests remain in their seats for fear of missing out on their personal table show.
- It's also an excellent way to keep conversations flowing with everyone having a great time. Let's face it, you can only hold a conversation about table decorations for so long.
The WOW Factor
Events should be eventful!
Once the carbohydrates have kicked in, and the alcohol takes its toll, it can cause a bit of a 'lull'.
How I can help:
- This is the perfect time for me to perform my cabaret show to shake things up, either to get everyone primed for the after dinner proceedings or to round off the evening with a high-impact program finale.
- The show is packed with intelligent humour and plenty of audience participation.
- My performance will leave your guests excited and energised.
- Guaranteed not only to have them in stitches of laughter throughout, this show will have them talking about your event for many months after.
why Book me?
It's not about the tricks!
With over 12 years experience performing for luxury brands and blue-chip clients, at thousands of their events across the globe, I know what'll work and what won't.
You are booking a bullet-proof performer to deliver world-class entertainment which perfectly compliments your event and reflects your company's brand and values, to make it your most impactful and successful event yet.
At the heart of what I do is a simple idea.
For a few miraculous moments, I'm able to turn adults into kids again, giving them a sense of wonder, making them laugh uncontrollably and making them forget their adult world of responsibility, work and stress for a short while.
WHAT Happens NEXT?
At this stage, the most important thing is to secure your date in order to avoid disappointment, as dates get booked up very quickly and are strictly on a first come first served basis. To hold your date and get a proposal please click the button below.
Once your date is secure I'll get in touch with you to discuss your enquiry and send you a proposal with my booking formats and fees.
If you go ahead with the booking you'll receive the following:
The booking confirmation and documentation
My Performance Rider and essential booking information
An invoice with full payment terms
I'll keep in touch with you leading up to the booking, in case you have any questions or would like to make any changes to your itinerary.